Clear updated time in workflow transition

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hi,

I can't clear the 'update time' in workflow transition.

I test all options, I made a post-function that purge the updated time but don't work...

This is my configuration in the transition:

http://s16.postimg.org/vfdwanv4l/transition.png

Any can help me?

Thanks!!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

I have to check it, but I'm almost sure that Update Time cannot be purged because it's like a trigger. This field should always indicate the last time the issue was updated. Could be very confusing if it shows an hour that it is different from real.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2013

Ramiro is right, updated field is always set by JIRA.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

You're right. It's not possible to purge/clear field 'Updated Time' in Jira...

So I don't explain why Atlassian put 'Updated Time' in Workflows post-function/condition/validator...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events