Chrome tab crashed, and I lost a bunch of work in an new draft document. Any hope of reverory.

Chrome Crashed while editing a draft page that hadn't been saved for the first time yet, when the draft was reloaded a ton of text was lost. Any hope to get it back.

The document hadn't been saved yet since I wanted to "save" the first verision when I was done.

The reason I'm writing is that I say the "Last saved draft date" before the crash as today. But when it reloaded it went to a version from perhaps yesterday. The draft had been opened for several days.

Thanks,

--Anthony

3 answers

this is doesn't correspond to jira/other attlassian product at all

0 votes
Mizan Community Champion Apr 10, 2012

Try asking a question here . Hope it helps :)

The "Lazarus: Form Recovery" plugin/extension has saved me dozens of times...something you might want to check out (avail. for FF and Chrome)...but that is browser based, not anything to do with jira/confluence...and there must be some security issue with a browser plugin saving all of my form entries....

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Canada

TOPIC TUESDAY - Oct 16th - Fav Atlassian Logo

Hey folks, We are back with your Topic Tuesday Question for the week. This week we are asking what is your fav new Atlassian logo? My vote would be for Statuspage. Let us know your thoughts! &nbs...

15 views 2 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you