Children of dimension eazyBI

Marivi Sanabria October 29, 2015

When using eazyBI - How can I identify all issues where dimension (SpecialTag) = XYZ as well as all it's children/descendants. For example, I've set a group of EPICS to have the same SpecialTag (with value XYZ) and I want to report on those 5 epics, and all the stories, sub-tasks, bugs that are below that epic.

The SpecialTag has been imported to eazyBI as a dimesnsion. I am able to use it to identify the 5 epics but not it's children issues. 

Any Tips? @Lauma any ideas? 

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2015

Hi Marivi,

In this case I would suggest to create a new calculated custom field that returns the Epic Link tag to it's children and then import this Epic Link tag as a new dimension. See similar example for JIRA Misc calculated field that returns Parent label on sub-task level here https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JIRA+Misc+Custom+Fields#JIRAMiscCustomFields-Parentissuelabels

If you would need further assistance with JIRA Misc formula, please contact me at support@eazybi.com or let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Marivi Sanabria October 30, 2015

Any Tips? Lauma any ideas? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events