We are currently running JIRA 4.4 with GreenHopper 5.7.1
The issue is that on the task board, all the tasks in a version show a time remaining of 0h. I can verify the same when I go to the Issue Navigator and do an export of all the issues on the specific version. However, on the planning and chart boards, the time remaining for the version is showing 4h.
This is a pretty significant issue for us as it's causing mistrust in the data we are getting from JIRA.
Is there a solution to this?
I've found 'the answer' after looking through several things on the GreenHopper Confluence site. In particular in this topic at the bottom: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Sprint+Hour+Burndown+Charts
It appears that if you don't start all your work on the day the 'sprint' is scheduled to start, then you get the effect you and I are seeing. It's a known 'issue' but not certain it's being addressed at the moment from what I can tell.
When I changed the Sprint start date to the same date I had work planned to start, the chart 'fixed' itseld and calibrated correctly.
Am seeing the same thing here. After I moved all our Sprints to Greenhopper Versions under a single Release Version, my Hourly Burndown Charts fixed themselves, but then this morning the baseline went to 0 and the 'Estimated Hours' for the sprint also show 0, even though work is estimated and planned.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Thanks to everyone who came out today for the lunch AUG - we had some great food and discussion (and ice cream sandwiches to fend off the heat!) The welcome and fun fact was great as well, what an aw...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs