Changing Confirmation/Thank you message in Issue Collector

Maria Konstantinova January 29, 2018

Greetings,

We have set up an issue collector and displays beautifully on every page. The problem that we're facing is the Confirmation/Thank you message that pops up after the feedback form has been submitted.  How can we customize the message from being too detailed (your feedback has been recorded in Machina-366) or removing it altogether? Ideally would be to keep the title of the message and get rid of the body. Thanks!Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.14.06 AM.png

2 answers

2 votes
Rochelle_Smits-Seemann August 7, 2018

Any update on this issue for Jira Cloud? 

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2018

You can customize this message. but you have modify the jira-issue-collector-plugin jar. This jar is available @   /atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins

By updating collector.plugin.template.thanks.recorded property in i18n.properties file, you can achieve this.

Maria Konstantinova January 30, 2018

Thank you! Where exactly can I find this file in a web based Jira?

Like Jake McCord likes this
Wendy Thorneloe June 6, 2018

Did you figure out how to do this? I'm trying to do the same thing.

Thanks

Wendy

3DSauce Support April 13, 2019

I've tried this and double checked that the file has been modified properly. I also rebooted the server after, however the changes don't reflect in my form.

Am I missing something?

Suggest an answer