Change setting for automatically unapproving a PR when source branch changes through API? Edited

I have a script that automatically creates repositories with pre-determined settings, and one of the settings that I want to set is the one for this plugin.

When GETting the repo configuration through the BitBucket Server API

http://localhost:7990/rest/api/1.0/projects/testproj/repos/testrepo/settings/pull-requests

I clearly see the "unapproveOnUpdate": true option turned on for the Unapprove automatically on new changes setting, but I cannot find an equivalent for the Unapprove all reviewers when the source branch of a pull request changes.

Here is a picture of what I want to achieve:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 17.59.00.png

The highlighted one is the one for which I cannot find a property in the JSON object.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

418 views 6 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you