Change plan back to academic

aquilinux1 June 14, 2014

Hello!

Today i was browsing the pricing-sites and accidently changed the plan of my account from "Academic" to "5 Users".

However, I'm still studying and didn't want to change my plan. Is it possible to make this change undone?

Thanks in advantage for your help!

Best wishes..

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

This site is a community Q&A. Your request sounds better suited for support.atlassian.com

aquilinux1 June 16, 2014

Hi Seth!

First of all: Thanks for answering my post!

I'm sorry for asking here instead of asking at the support side. I'm quite new to bitbucket and atlassian products and didn't knew the support section, actually I just found it right after attending this platform. I already opened a ticket there!

Anyway, thank you very much! :-)

I think this one can be closed now!

Greetings!

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

No problem, for whatever reason the answers site is much easier to find than the bug tracker or support sites.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events