Cant connect to bamboo to MSSQL. Error accessing database: java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: Connection reset.

Randy Hentz April 11, 2012

I am installing bamboo on a server 2008 R2 server, in the exact same configuration as I have on another server, and I receive "Error accessing database: java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: Connection reset." Screenshot attached, log directory is blank, so I have nothing to go on. This same server has Jira and confluence connecting properly to the same database server no problem.

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2012

The screenshot that you attached doesn't seem to be visible :-(

I wonder if perhaps you need to increase the concurrent connection limit on your SQL Server? Are JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo all connecting to different databases using different credentials?

Can you look at the SQL Server event logs to see if there is any indication of a problem?

Randy Hentz April 26, 2012

They are all connecting with different credentials. I have tried everything from both 32bit and 64 bit versions of java 1.7 and 1.6, to tracing the connections. I did a trace and only see an audit login and an audit logout.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events