Cannot view any dashboard under any user account.

The global dashboard is configurable under the administrative account but no content appears for users. User configured dashboards are not visible either.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

This problems usually happens due to incompatible plugins, so what you could do to troubleshoot this issue is disable any plugins you've installed and re-enable them one by one to see which one is causing this issue. Also, try updating all the plugins to their latest compatible version may help resolve this. :)

0 vote

Hello Jake,

It seems that something regarding the customization. Did you tried this with all default customization? Also, are you experiencing this with Confluence, Jira?

Please, Jake, if you could attach the screenshot, we'll very appreciated.

All the best,

To the best of my knowledge we do not have any customization of the interface or the dashboard itself.
This issue is observed only on Jira, not Confluence.

We had the same problem. After some examination, we found out that problem was about the web browsers which were being used by our teams. IT department had updated all of our web browsers without any notification. The update prevented browsers to display some elements running with javascript. Try to display your JIRA on some other web browser.

Best regards,

Nazim Melih Oğhan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted 7 hours ago in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

24 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot