Cannot set scrum project template for projects

Joe Estes August 15, 2012

I attempt to set the project template of several of my projects to use the scrum project template. I have purchased greenhopper. I go to administer project > issues > greenhopper > project templates; as instructed by the Greenhopper ninja training. The scrum settings are not rolled out to my projects.

The only way I can get to a scrum/greenhopper related board is by creating a new board or going to the classic boards.

The problem with going to the classic boards is that I receive a status message that says the status boards are deprecated and no new improvements are being pushed out to them.

The Greenhopper ninja training says that planning board, chart board, release board, and rapid board should already be populated for my project when I click the agile tab. That is populated if I have enabled the scrum template.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2012

Hi Joe,

The Greenhopper ninja training is a little outdated now, as you've identified the classic boards are deprecated and the rapid boards (now just referred to as boards) are the way of the future. You don't need to apply the scrum project template any longer, you can just set up a scrum board to use scrum features. Documentation on using Greenhopper is best found at:

Cheers,

Matt

Suggest an answer