Cannot see Greenhopper in plugins list - OnDemand Product

We are currently using the onDemand product with a GreenHopper add-on but are unable to see the plug-in in the dropdown nor see where to add it to a project. The a admin info says that it is enabled and we are being billed for it. Viewing the support documentation has not been of any help. Thanks!

1 answer

Greetings -

I found an account associated with the email address you are using here and it does not show Greenhopper included. Since this is all public, I can't get into details to see if we are talking about the same account.

The best thing to do is to go to and click "configure" after signing in. This will take you to a page where you can see all the different applications for OnDemand and you can customize which ones you want in your account. If you find GreenHopper already selected, best to open a support request so we can get the needed info from you and track down the issue.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

363 views 38 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot