Cannot see Greenhopper in plugins list - OnDemand Product

Jeffrey Staub March 8, 2012

We are currently using the onDemand product with a GreenHopper add-on but are unable to see the plug-in in the dropdown nor see where to add it to a project. The a admin info says that it is enabled and we are being billed for it. Viewing the support documentation has not been of any help. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2012

Greetings -

I found an account associated with the email address you are using here and it does not show Greenhopper included. Since this is all public, I can't get into details to see if we are talking about the same account.

The best thing to do is to go to https://my.atlassian.com and click "configure" after signing in. This will take you to a page where you can see all the different applications for OnDemand and you can customize which ones you want in your account. If you find GreenHopper already selected, best to open a support request so we can get the needed info from you and track down the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events