Cannot create a Project Link between JIRA and Confluence, although Trusted Applications link exists

Moshe Tal December 12, 2011

When I'm trying to add Project Link in JIRA, I got the following message:

Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application.

Application Link Authentication is: Trusted Applications+OAuth+Basic Access, outgoing and ingoing, synchronized between servers.

JIRA and Confluence servers are not secured.

Atlassian JIRA (v4.4.3#663-r165197)

Atlassian Confluence 4.0.5

6 answers

1 vote
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

You may be hitting:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27200

Please try creating the link from within Confluence. If this does not work, please comment on the issue above, and mention your instance details.

0 votes
jhgorse September 6, 2012

Try adding your Apache Proxy's IP to trusted IP Patterns under the JIRA/Confluence Application link configuration.

0 votes
satishbb August 29, 2012

Any luck resolving this?

satishbb August 29, 2012

yes, i am hitting that and was looking at that for a while now. I tried steps mentioned in comments but same problem :( not able to use/search confluence pages as well from jira as well.

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2012

Hey Satishweb,

Take a look at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27200 and see if this is the issue affecting you.

Cheers,
Boris

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2012

Hey Satish,

Based on the info you provided on the issue, I think you should open a support ticket with us. Proxies tend to introduce a different set of problems and we can research it further. Make sure to mention the above issue so that our support engineers have that extra information when they start working on the issue.

Cheeers,
Boris

satishbb August 29, 2012

it was apache proxy who was creating this trouble. However trouble is only for JIRA to confluence integration. After removing apache proxy, it started working as expected.

0 votes
Tester Berlin January 29, 2012

I have the same issue with JIRA 4.4.4 and Confluence 4.1.3. Trusted applications configured as descriped.

0 votes
SUNIL KUMAR CHINNAMGARI January 4, 2012

I have the same issue and I have logged it on Atlassian Support and I am waiting for a response!

0 votes
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2011

Hi motal,

Sorry for the trouble. ould you mind filing this problem using our support portal?

https://support.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You'll need to sign up if you haven't used the portal before. Our support team should be able to help you out.

-Simon

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2012

Surely that's not the way AAC is supposed to work? At least could we update this when we know the resolution... I experience this on jira startup, however fisheye app links appear to work normally.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events