Cannot connect Confluence to Postgress during installation

GregS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

I am unable to connect Postgres via a JDBC connection during the Confluence installation process. I have verified that the listener is enabled, that port 5432 for PostgreSQL is open, and that the correct security polices have been configured in pg_hba.conf (I can run pgsql queries to the database remotely). I have looked at the catalina logs and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Assistance in resolving this issue would be most welcome, since we need to get this up and running ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Greg--

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2012

Could you please check the atlassian-confluence.log in <CONFLUENCE-HOME>/logs for pointers for the problem?

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

I believe this doc may help you to connect you Confluence to Postgress during installation process:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Dragons+Stage+3+-+Install+Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events