Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot complete Atlassian University registration

David Keaveny July 16, 2013

I went through the Atlassian University registration process, but when I received the confirmation/welcome email, it was empty, and I can't re-register as it says the username is already taken.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jesse Katz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

Hi, This is Jesse from the Atlassian University Team. We had a problem where users were sent blank emails instead of an email verification link. This problem is fixed, and all customers have been contacted.

However, there is another bug on the sign up process where users get a 404 error when they click the email verification link. If this happens, please send an email to atlassian-university@atlassian.com. We will fix it right away. We hope to have this bug resolved within the next few hours.

1 vote
Gurleen Anand [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2013

Hi David,

Please contact Atlassian Support on https://support.atlassian.com by creating a support ticket under the "Atlassian University Support" project.

Thanks,

Gurleen

David Keaveny July 17, 2013

Thanks, I will do that.

0 votes
Eivind Olsen July 17, 2013

Just thought I'd add that you're not the only one - I have the same issue (and have registered a support ticket).

I too registered a support ticket, and was contacted this morning by support with a temporary password, so I can at least log in to the site. The trouble I then get is a 404 on the landing page after login, so Atlassian's woes are not over yet.

I'll mark this as the answer, because it indicates an issue on the University site, rather than the issue being me :-)

0 votes
Mel Paisley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2013

Hi David,

You can contact the Customer Advocates team at http://www.atlassian.com/company/contact for help with registration if you're having problems.

Cheers!

Melissa

Thanks for your (offline) help, Melissa. I can now log in.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

Contact Atlassian Support

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events