Can you update hours on a task to be 0 when moving to a column?

rishida April 26, 2013

Can you have remaining estimates set to zero when you move a task on the taskboard to a certain column?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2013

You could do this by updating the field in a post function in the workflow at the apropriate transition.

rishida April 29, 2013

Great, thanks!

rishida April 29, 2013

Does this work in the OnDemand version of JIRA?

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

I don't see why it wouldn't. Here is how you would do it: http://screencast.com/t/u8O0e7zC98

rishida April 30, 2013

Perfect, thanks!

Do you know if there's a way to bring up the "watchers" list when moving a task to a specific column also?

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2013

none that I know of, i suggest you open a new question for this so other users will see it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events