Can we still earn swag with our points we earn in Confluence Questions?

In the current system, at 1500, 5000, and 10000 karma, we can earn "swag". Will this still be in existence on Confluence Questions?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jun 10, 2014

Yes, definitely! The design of the "karma king/queen" T-Shirt may change in the future (since Confluence Questions calls it 'reputation' instead)... so the current Karma King/Queen T-Shirt could become a collector's item :-)

Mirek Community Champion Jul 27, 2014

"Reputation King/Queen"? :) .. No, that doesn't sound good :) ..

Just changing the word I think is not an best option.. This must be redisigned completly...

Any ideas already?

Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jul 27, 2014

Just some random ideas at this stage. Thinking about something like "Answers Guru" or "Answers Champion". Do you have any ideas?

It seems that the answer to the question is no. I have ordered my karma king t-shirt on April 9th and here I am, still waiting for it without any information from Atlassian ...

Does this answer still hold true now that we're in the Atlassian Community?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 4 hours ago in Featured Groups

Hi! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian and I'm hosting an AMA next week.

Hey team! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. I'll be hosting an AMA over in our Questions section of the Community next Monday, so shoot me your questions, upvote others' question...

22 views 0 2
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you