Can we mute pings when taking calls (aircall)

Demi Fedur June 19, 2017

We use Aircall to answer phone calls. When answering the phone our status switches over to a red aircall status. Is there any way to enable a mute function so that it mutes all the pings/messages that come through?? The office chat room can be having a long back n forth convo and all I hear are annoying pings when I'm on the phone with a customer. 

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2017

I don't have a way to mute the sounds automatically when you get a call, but if you are in the HipChat client you can click on your avatar on the top right, choose Settings>Notifications and uncheck the box for "Play sound for...".

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

You'll need to explain what add-on you're using, and for which Atlassian application?

Demi Fedur June 19, 2017

Hipchat. Not sure what add on. I may be asking this question in the wrong place. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

Hmm, possibly, I can't find anything linking Aircall to Hipchat

Demi Fedur June 19, 2017

Thank you for trying! This post can be archived, if possible. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2017

Sounds like a useful add-on though - if Aircall can tell Hipchat to shut up while it's getting a call, I can see that.  I'm not a developer though, wouldn't know where to start.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events