Can test sessions be shown on the kanban view

Can bonfire test sessions be configured to show up on the kanban view in greenhopper. From my prespective test sessions are part of the workflow and I want to be able to see them on my kanban view.

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Assuming you are talking about showing Test Sessions like "cards" on a Kanban board, the answer is "no". Only issues may show up on GreenHopper boards.

You could (heavy-handedly) create issues to match each test session, and visualise them that way.

If you are not so concerned with showing the workflow of a Test Session against others, you could just use the Test Sessions tab on the Issue Detail View on your board (on the Agile boards only, not Classic boards). That will show you per issue which test sessions have been run against it.

At this stage we are not planning on allowing Test Session objects to show as cards on GreenHopper boards.

0 votes
Timothy Chin Community Champion May 26, 2013

I highly doubt that this will be implemented. They are two different products after all.

Was bonfire a product that was accuired by atlassian? I am not familar with the history of bonfire it just seemed to me that it an extension to JIRA that was developed by atlassian.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

120 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you