Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't save page because of error

Lyubov Alekseyeva January 28, 2014

Good evening!

I can't save page in Confluence OnDemand after adding tabel rows, text or attachments. It happens in only one space, in others everything's ok.

This message appears when I try to save the space:

"Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page."

Please help me fix it.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lyubov Alekseyeva February 17, 2014

Problem fixed: when I deleted a lot of information from page and saved it without troubles

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2014

Hi there!

I could find in an answer that this kind of issue is highly probable to be a browser issue.

Try to flush the browser cache or use a different browser. Also, this might be a bug related to the linking plugin as stated in the answer above.

https://greenhouse.customware.net/jira/browse/LINK-214

regards,

Rodrigo

Lyubov Alekseyeva January 30, 2014

I've tried to go the link below and this message appears "This site is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience." And change the browser doesn't helps.

I need to solve my problem now, it really affects on my working process.

What else can I do?

Lyubov Alekseyeva February 2, 2014

I've tried to go the link below and this message appears "This site is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience." And change the browser doesn't helps.

I need to solve my problem now, it really affects on my working process.

What else can I do?

Lyubov Alekseyeva February 3, 2014

Please, answer on my last question. That problem really affects my work!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events