Can't remove css style sheet from personal space

Gerri Urban January 14, 2013

OK - I admit it - I was trying new things and well pooched my personal space to the point that I can't actually get to the space admin section any longer (it's only effecting my personal space at this time) I applied a css them to the space and I must of picked the wrong place to put it and just need to know how to revert it back. I did try to revert the main page back - but that did not make any difference. Not sure how to reset the space back to the default theme without some serious help (oh and tag you're it :) )

So when I click on space admin I get a css style sheet that is customized to a different space (my bad for not looking at it more indepth) I can use the space just fine, just can't get to the admin panel to either remove the space and restore it, or to reset the theme back to default and get rid of the css style sheet. Hoping you folks have a solution here.

Hoping for a solution!

Lirria

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gerri Urban January 28, 2013

I can't figure out how to close the question and I don't have a solution for this but will with draw it from the community.

Lirria

0 votes
Gerri Urban January 21, 2013

OK - Tested again - still doesn't work I see (I attached an image of what I see)

Any other thoughts?

Lirria

Gerri Urban January 21, 2013

hmm I guess the pic didn't attached - all I see is the edit space details at the top and then the css script kicks in.

0 votes
Gerri Urban January 20, 2013
My apologies for the delay in answering, apparently I did receive the reply, silly spam filter. :) Yeah, didn't seem to work, but I'll try it again, maybe I had a typo. Lirria
0 votes
Selcuk Savas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

Hi Lirria,

Have you tried to use URL of the space admin:

yourdomain.comau/spaces/editspace.action?key=yourspacekey

You may get it using the url directly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events