Can't move issue to 'In Progress' on the board??

So just now I noticed that I cannot move any issues from 'To Do' to 'In Progress', the 'In Progress' column/section is greyed out. Any idea what it could be?

It was working fine yesterday and all I changed today was create a few issues and save/share some new filters.

The current sprint has also not expired so I have no idea why I am not allowed to move the issues....

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

Does the workflow has a condition which says only assignee can do it or something similar?

You are right!!! I thought that since I am logged in as an admin, I would be able to move it event if it was not assigned to me. Thank You!

Thanks guys, I faced the similar situation and resolution proposed was

Hi I am also facing the same issue,.

Tried adding access to the board, had given permission of Move and Transition. The issue is assigned to me but still no avail.

Please help.

Hi There,

I will appreciate any help about this issue.

I'm facing the same problem:

I cannot move any issue on the board, I have admin rights, it's no conditions added to the workflow transitions, permission scheme configured with all permissions related as, transition, move, etc.

A day ago was working perfectly and today every new issue added cannot be moved within the board

Is the issue assigned to the user who is trying to move it within the board?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published Tuesday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

398 views 6 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot