Can't login

sheldon@dataviasystems.com June 13, 2018

I am just starting.

I signed up.

Just started my computer.

Where is the login?

I don't know what to do to get it started.

Sheldon@DataviaSystems.com

Please don't send documentation unless it has the answer.

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2018

Hi Sheldon,

One of our engineers has created a support ticket for you since it looks like you might be referring to a specific Jira Cloud instance.

He has reached out to you there so please reply to him at your earliest convenience so he can assist you in getting logged in.

Thank you!

Shannon

sheldon@dataviasystems.com June 15, 2018

Perhaps login is not the proper term.

I signed up for Jira Core.

I then restart my computer.

What to I do next to start Jira Core?

Thank you

Sheldon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2018

Sheldon,

If you ordered Jira Core Server then you have to install it on a server. It may not be best to run a production server instance off your personal computer.

If you ordered Jira Core on Cloud, then there's no need for you to start up anything. Cloud is on a website that you navigate to and simply login to in order to use.

Our engineer looked up your email address and saw a Cloud account associated with it, so this is likely what you're trying to do.

Could you reply to João's email so he can help you via the support ticket?

Regards,

Shannon

sheldon@dataviasystems.com June 17, 2018

Problem resolved. Thank you.

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2018

sheldon@dataviasystems.comsign up to where?

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

Indeed, where do you want to login?

Can you please tell us about what application you are talking sheldon@dataviasystems.com?

sheldon@dataviasystems.com June 15, 2018

My question should be: "Where do I login".

If I get the that login place I can figure out the rest.

I would like to use Jira Core.

Sheldon

Suggest an answer