Can't get the "enforce author hook" Stash plugin enabled

Max Vorobiev March 17, 2013

Hi,

The plugin isn't enabled when I start Stash, and these are the relevant lines from the logs (unfortunately they don't make much sense to me). Any ideas?

2013-03-18 14:11:04,099 ERROR [Spring executor 7] c.a.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin Unable to start the Spring context for plugin com.risingoak.stash.plug
ins.stash-enforce-author-hook
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'rejectedResponsePrinter' defined in URL [bundle://63.0:0/META-INF/sp
ring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/stash/setting/Settings

2013-03-18 14:11:04,102 ERROR [Spring executor 7] o.s.o.e.i.a.ContextLoaderListener Application context refresh failed (NonValidatingOsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.risingoak.stash.plugins.stash-enforce-author-hook, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'rejectedResponsePrinter' defined in URL [bundle://63.0:0/META-INF/sp
ring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/stash/setting/Settings

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.stash.setting.Settings
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:772) ~[org.apache.felix.framework-3.0.2.jar:na]
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$200(ModuleImpl.java:73) ~[org.apache.felix.framework-3.0.2.jar:na]
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1690) ~[org.apache.felix.framework-3.0.2.jar:na]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356) ~[na:1.7.0_07]
... 34 common frames omitted

I would very much appreciate your help in getting this plugin to work. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

Hi Max,

Assuming there isn't actually something broken with the plugin, are you definitely running Stash 2.2? The Settings class didn't exist before then.

Cheers,

Charles

Max Vorobiev March 18, 2013

Hi Charles,

I think this is the case indeed - I'm running 2.1.2. Thanks for the clue! I'm upgrading Stash now. Let's see if this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events