Can't edit an existing balsamiq mockup (trial)

Stephen Welsh April 29, 2015

I installed Balsamiq mockups a couple of weeks back to trial the add-on with Confluence.
Today I loaded a confluence page with an existing Balsamiq mockup in it, and when I select the mockup and click the Edit link, all I get is a blank screen.  

I have tried Disabling and Re-enabling the Balsamiq Add-On and still the same problem occurs.

I have also tried to insert a new mockup using the UI Mockup option under the INSERT menu item in Confluence, and also tried creating a new page using the Balsamiq Mockups Wireframe item; but still all I get is a blank screen.

I am now going to try uninstalling Balsamiq Add-On and Re-installing to see if this fixes the issue (I hope being a trial it will let me do this). 

3 answers

0 votes
Salvatore "Sax" Cammarata April 30, 2015

Great that you are again on track! Contact us for any other issue, we are happy to help!

0 votes
Stephen Welsh April 29, 2015

Thanks for the reply Salvatore.

All working again now - the uninstall and re-install of the Balsamiq addon in Confluence seems to have resolved the problem.

0 votes
Salvatore "Sax" Cammarata April 29, 2015

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the snag. If the problem persists please contact us at support@balsamiq.com so that we can try to investigate more the issue.

Cheers and sorry again for the hassle

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events