Can't add-on Greenhopper

Robert Ferguson June 4, 2013

I can't seem to add-on greenhopper to our jira account. How do I setup a user to be able to do that? I have global admin privileges, but part of the problem is that my account somehow links to an old account I had a while ago.

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Maduro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2013

Hi Robert,

It sounds like you are not a Billing contact for your OnDemand instance. the owner of the OnDemand account can add you via my.atlassian.com. On the expanding OnDemand license details, on the left will be the option to add another person as a Billing and Technical contact. Once you are a billing contact you will be able to add Greenhopper via my.atlassian.com by clicking on Configure under the OnDemand details.

As for accounts, your Atlassian ID (used for my.atlassian.com and more) and your OnDemand login are two seperate accounts and are not related. If you have multiple Atlassian IDs I recommend sending an email to sales@atlassian.com and our Sales Team can assist you with sorting out any confusion regarding licenses and your accounts!

Cheers,

Ivan.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2013

Hey there, Robert.

Can you further clarify on what do you actually mean by not being able to add GreenHopper to your JIRA account? Does that mean that you are not able to install it in your instance or does have anything to do with your GreenHopper license? Also, kindly explain on the differences between the old account and the new account too.

Warm regards,

Danial

Robert Ferguson June 4, 2013

I'm not able to add Greenhopper, because it says I don't have permissions. I need to help the person who set up our account to enable my user to control add-ons, so a walkthrough on that would be helpful.

I have two Jira accounts under the same email address, and every time I login to edit the add ons it pushes me to my old account, but I don't want that account anymore. Is there anyway I can discard that previous account, or merge the two accounts?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events