I try to release a version of one of our projects.
This works fine on other projects.
But on one project, the ajax spinner on the release popup never ends.
I can not see anything related in the log files.
You can please give me some advise, how to get relevant information from the application.
Hm.. In my experience, this could be due to a few reason:
1. You are using a custom project key pattern ie. TEST123-123
2. A third party plugins, just a suggestion can you try to run JIRA in safe mode and try it again?
3. Try Indexing and Integrity Checker just to make sure.
Hope this helps. Vicky.
Thanks for your quick response.
1. I do not us a custom project key pattern - just 5 letters
2. Running jira in safe mode does not help.
3. I removed my work and indexes directorys and reindexed my system - no changes. The integrity checker did not find any issues.
So, do you have any further suggestions.
Thanks for your help. Tobias
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs