I try to release a version of one of our projects.
This works fine on other projects.
But on one project, the ajax spinner on the release popup never ends.
I can not see anything related in the log files.
You can please give me some advise, how to get relevant information from the application.
Hm.. In my experience, this could be due to a few reason:
1. You are using a custom project key pattern ie. TEST123-123
2. A third party plugins, just a suggestion can you try to run JIRA in safe mode and try it again?
3. Try Indexing and Integrity Checker just to make sure.
Hope this helps. Vicky.
Thanks for your quick response.
1. I do not us a custom project key pattern - just 5 letters
2. Running jira in safe mode does not help.
3. I removed my work and indexes directorys and reindexed my system - no changes. The integrity checker did not find any issues.
So, do you have any further suggestions.
Thanks for your help. Tobias
Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG