Can not comment or answer some question: see only rotated circle

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jun 05, 2016

Hi everybody.

Some times I can not to comment or add new aswer for certain questions. I tried Chrome and IE11 to do this. Here are some exmples: 

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38847341

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38846776

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Not really an answer, but it does seem to be a bug in Questions/Confluence here.  I get the same, almost always on comments.

A workaround that usually works (but needs you to have answered or commented on it already, or be a power-user who can edit other people's stuff) - once you get the spinny wheel, go back up the question to a previous entry and click "edit", let that screen render, and then cancel the edit.  The answer/comment option then seems to work.  Sometimes, you have to use "save" rather than cancel, but most of the time cancel fixes it.

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jun 06, 2016

Thank you. I risen a tiket for this.

1 vote

This is a bug that is exist in the Confluence Questions version that Atlassian Answers is currently on:

The workaround would be to truncate the link of the affected page

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

409 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you