Can links at bottom of page be removed?

Tom GOERING October 14, 2013

Each page of our documentation site has "Powered by Atlassian," "Terms of Use" and "Answers" links at the bottom. Can they be hidden or removed?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

As per the EULA, you are not supposed to remove "Powered by Atlassian". You can remove the other links by editing the footer. And that has to be done during every upgrade.

Tom GOERING October 14, 2013

Thanks. I'm not clear how to do that. I see where I can add wiki markup for header and footer messages, but i can't see where to edit what's already there.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

It is not configurable. You will have to edit footer-content.vm under confluence/decorators/includes folder.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2013

You've also mentioned OnDemand, where you will not be allowed to make that customisation.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2013

Thank you Nic. Didn't notice that :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events