Can column header have summary per swimlane?

Edumate @ Hobsons May 27, 2013

hi

we have two swimlanes and for each header ( Dev-done, Testing - in progress, Testing - Done , etc) there is a summary of total and max.

In case a column for example Release got too many tickets in the first swimlane I am not able to see just by simple looking at the screen whether there is something for me to test - Dev-done status. I have to do lots of scrolling to find out.

I hope there is a way how to make it easier. For example see in the header for Dev-done totals per swimland.

Thank you

R

2 answers

0 votes
Edumate @ Hobsons May 28, 2013

It seems to me that the header has the counter of issues for both `Expedite` and `Everything Else`.

Let's say if we have 20 issues in `Done` in swimlane `Expedite` I want to be able to see if there is any new issue in `In Progress` column. But I wan to be able to see the issue cards on the screen for both swimlines.

I guess the solution would be if each swimline can have scrollbar that would be activated in case the number of issues is greater than some user defined value. I hope it makes sense.

By accident I posted my comment as answer. When I click moderate / delete / ok nothing happens.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2013

Each swimlane has a count of how many issues are in the swimlane in the header. Is that what you are looking for?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/278697040/gh_6-2-1_work-mode.png?version=1&modificationDate=1368143020728&api=v2

It seems to me that the header has the counter of issues for both `Expedite` and `Everything Else`.

Let's say if we have 20 issues in `Done` in swimlane `Expedite` I want to be able to see if there is any new issue in `In Progress` column. But I wan to be able to see the issue cards on the screen for both swimlines.

I guess the solution would be if each swimline can have scrollbar that would be activated in case the number of issues is greater than some user defined value. I hope it makes sense.

Suggest an answer