Can a Confluence page be synchronized with Bamboo deployments info?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2016

Can a Confluence Cloud page be synchronized with Bamboo Cloud deployments info?

Currently, we are updating the 'Deployed on' column manually, and would like it to be automatically updated:

deploy.png

Any ideas?

6 answers

0 votes
Evgeniy Kovalenkov August 15, 2019

Any updates ?

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Thank you!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2016

I don't, sorry.  I'd go back to Steven's comment and look for Cloud macros that can pull in information from Bamboo.  But I don't spend a lot of time with Bamboo, and I'm not aware of any

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2016

Invoking The Sage: @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]:

Do you know of anything that may help us in this regard?

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2016

Do you mean the only option is developing our own Confluence macro?

I've been looking for Confluence addons to solve this need, but have found no real solutions.

Where are the "addon spammers" when you need them? laugh

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2016

You could approach this from a Confluence Cloud macro. That's really the only option unless existing add-ons are out there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events