Can I find everyone in my company who has taken Atlassian University courses, and their status?

Michael Rainwater July 25, 2011

Atlassian University has some really great features. I can see how many people in my company has graduated. But I can't seem to find their names? I would like to know more than a number, but the actual names.

It also shows an "Honor Roll" for the top people who have take courses. But I need a complete list.

Can I get a more complete list of the status of people in my company who have taken courses?

I would like as much detail as possible including the actual courses. But, for now, the total quantity of courses complete would be better than nothing.

Thank you.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
AlisonA August 10, 2011

Hi Michael,

I know Mark has already gotten back to you on this matter, but in case other people are interested in seeing the answer, I'm going to post it here. Basically this has been a popular request and we have a feature request filed to allow users to see more statistics and information, but have not scheduled that feature into a release just yet. But it is on our radar for sure. Thanks for your feedback!

Alison

0 votes
AlisonA January 29, 2012

As most have probabaly noticed, we released the "beta" version of the admin screen for University. Those who have admin access (those who purchased University) will see an "administration" tab in the upper right hand corner. Here you can see the progress of the users. We will be continuously adding new features to this section, so keep checking back!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events