Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I charge my clients to use JIRA and Confluence?

James Carrington January 15, 2013

As part of ongoing support I would like to provide my clients with jira and confluence access. However I would like them to cover the user costs for this. Under the contract with Atlassian could I do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

Hi James,

I found this in the End User Agreement available at http://www.atlassian.com/end-user-agreement/

You might want to give it a read. Specially the Use By End User's Customers section

End User may not resell or OEM the Product or otherwise charge Customers for use of the Product itself, but may charge End Users as part of an overall program that includes access to End User content or features as supported by the Product. Example: A paid support offering that includes, as a minor component, access to the support forum.

James Carrington January 20, 2013
Thank you. :)
0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2013

Hi James,

Did the below answer help you at all?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events