Can I add an existing label for a group or specific Users ?

Puneet Walia April 3, 2017

I have created some labels for my teams and have dedicated product owners for each of that team .  My requirement when ever an issue is created by a specific User group , the label should auto add to the issue . Typically want to map the Label with a group of users 

1 answer

2 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2017

Hi Puneet, 

I've tagged this question with the JIRA tag as I'm pretty sure the question is about JIRA. Please do let me know if that's not the case. 

Now on to your question, what are you trying to do with these labels? Use them for filtering issues per team? 

Is everything within one project or are multiple teams working in multiple projects? 

Best, 

Maarten

Puneet Walia April 3, 2017

Hi Maarten, 

Thanks , this question is for Jira only.

Is everything within one project or are multiple teams working in multiple projects?

I have both the cases . I have multiple team working on one single Project and  Few team members works across multiple Projects . It is at times difficult to filter out .  

Suggest an answer