Calculate custom fields in JIRA CLOUD

Shari Kreye September 5, 2017

We have a Cloud-based JIRA account with a need to calculate two custom fields and display the calculation in a third custom field. Basically, we are trying to track costs, client chargeback, overhead, benchmark, savings, etc. 

Is there an add-on or plug-in, etc. that can be purchased, licensed or built for the CLOUD based JIRA instance?

Shari

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2017

Hello Shari.

Yes to both of those questions. We have a CLOUD version of Scriptrunner. 

And we offer consultancy services that you can hire for us to tune your JIRA instance and your ScriptRunner to your needs.

Feel free to contact us, or myself, if I can be of any help at dyelamos@adaptavist.com

Cheers

Dyelamos

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2017

The obvious one for me is Script Runner, but I do work for the vendor.  I've not needed to look for others because of that, so I don't know if there are other Cloud based ones that can do calculations.

Shari Kreye September 6, 2017

Thank you NIc!

Do you know if Script Runner can be applied to the Cloud based JIRA instance?

Also, does your company hire out services to write Script Runner code for clients?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events