Bymistake i have changed the Server Shut down port and stop my jira. now even after i changed to original i am not able to start Jira.

bhanubp April 26, 2013

below are the error i am getting in catlog file. please let me know the instructions to restore my jira to last good state.

ERROR ServiceRunner Backup [service.services.export.ExportService] An exception while running the export service

"Backup": Pool not open
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pool not open

013-04-27 08:54:03,667 QuartzWorker-0 WARN ServiceRunner Backup [service.services.export.ExportService] The corrupted

backup file '/app/jira/jira_home/ilt_DEV/export/2013-Apr-27--0853.zip' was moved to

'/app/jira/jira_home/ilt_DEV/export/corrupted/2013-Apr-27--0853.zip'.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2013

You have not undone all the changes you made when you changed the port. You need to go back to the configuration you had when you had it working. The "pool not open" message implies you have changed the database connection settings in a way that has broken the pooling database stuff, but we can't tell much more than that from this log

0 votes
bhanubp May 2, 2013

Thanks Nic.. This helped me resolve the issue.

Suggest an answer