Button for "Project reports" disappeared

Doreen Becker December 2, 2012

Hi.

Today we noticed that the button for the project reports disappeared for every JIRA project. Until last week it was placed at the top right edge of a project 'summary' page.

I already checked the permission scheme if you added some new permission or roles but found nothing.

We hope that this feature wasn't removed ... !

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Doreen Becker

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Doreen Becker December 9, 2012

Hi.

I got an answer from Atlassian's Support:

Don't worry, the feature has not been removed! With the newest release of OnDemand we have moved the Report link to a more accessible location. The reports have been moved from the dropdown menu on the Browse Project > Summary tab to a panel on the same tab.

I've attached a screenshot so you may see where they are located.

That was true for our case.

Best regards,

Doreen

0 votes
Chad Barnes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2013

Were the icons to create issues in the project also moved?

Doreen Becker August 15, 2013

I don't know if the button was at another location before but for our OnDemand the "create issue" link is at the top of each JIRA page.

Chad Barnes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

Thanks. The buttons I mention can be seen in the JIRA 5.1 documentation. The issue creation icons to the right of the attached image. These seem to have disappeared since 5.1.

0 votes
Jürgen Hohrein December 2, 2012

Same here! We use Jira "On-Demand".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events