Bulk upload Workflow - Error occured

anu dimple July 28, 2013

In SharePoint 2010 we have trasaction that are to be approved and field gets updated based on the Nintex workflow. We have both single and bulk upload trasactions. We do bulk upload transactions by uploading in an excel format and then the workflow triggers.

I tried uploading around 21 bulk trasactions( each bulk templated contains 150 transactions) and two bulk upload transactions got error. in the workflow it is showing error. Please let me what is cause of this.

I tried but i am not able to get the solution.

Please help me to know what is the error.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2013

Then I'm afraid you are wasting your time here, sorry. This is an Atlassian forum, and Sharepoint is a Microsoft product. You might be better off asking in Sharepoint related forums.

anu dimple July 30, 2013

Thank you Nic Brough.

Will try it. Can you please suggest any SharePoint related forum if you have any idea.

0 votes
anu dimple July 29, 2013

It is SharePoint 2010. In this we use workflows which will be helpful for updating the trasaction details and feilds in SP list. The workflow which we use is called as Nintex workflow.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by "nintex", and you have not mentioned which Atlassian product you are having this problem with.

It could be confluence, as many people try to use it to replace sharepoint, but you mention workflows, so it sounds like Jira.

Either way, we need more information about what you've got configured in your Atlassian systems before we can help you with this.

Suggest an answer