Bulk edit date fields to relative values

Andrés del Pino February 17, 2014

Hi,

I've been trying to perform one operation using the bulk edition of issues but I haven't been able.

The situation is the following, let's say I have 30 issues with the due dates set for the following two months but for some reason the project is delayed three months more. So what I want is to modify the due dates accodingly in one operation without changing them individually. So what I wanted to do is set the due dates to three months later than the date it already had.

Example:

Issue 1 Original Due Date = 15/03/2014

Issue 2 Original Due Date = 21/03/2014

After the bulk edition:

Issue 1 Original Due Date = 15/06/2014

Issue 2 Original Due Date = 21/06/2014

I haven't seen any way to achieve this, but maybe someone knows if this is possible using another operation or a plugin?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,

Andrés

6 answers

1 vote
Dmitry Kashkarov May 3, 2018

4 years, nothing has changed

1 vote
Michael Steigemann May 15, 2014

I already voted... ;-)

1 vote

Hi!

Where can I vote? All my colleagues would vote as well as we miss this feature very often ;-) At least the issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37141was set from new to open yesterday evening.

Cheers, Michael

Andrés del Pino May 15, 2014

You can vote that issue on the right panel "People" just below the "Reporter" :)

0 votes

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately not. In fact I contacted Atlassian support and they were the ones creating this issue. If people start voting for it I guess they will eventually implement it.

Cheers

Andrés

0 votes

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately not. In fact I contacted Atlassian support and they were the ones creating the issue in their Jira. I guess if people starts voting for it, they will eventually implement it.

Cheers

Andrés

0 votes

Hello!

Did you find a solution for your task?

I just found issues like https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37141that are still open.

Cheers, Michael

Suggest an answer