Bounty System Broken

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013

Just a point, the current implementation of the bounty system is broken. If I answer my own question and check the box, I get Karma. I can then uncheck, and recheck and increase Karma in increments of 10.

Just thought someone should know.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013

Ok, now this question's doing it. I assume that someone other than yourself has to have responded to the issue. Will raise submit a bug.

*** UPDATE: the following bug report has been submitted: ANSWERS-1148 ***

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2013

Yup, we're aware that this is broken, working on it for our next release - thanks for letting us know!

0 votes
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2013

The following bug report was submitted for this issue: ANSWERS-1148

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2013

Time to give ourselves more karma? :P

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2013

Interesting, you should raise a bug at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS/

0 votes
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2013

This may be only be ocurring when a bounty has been placed for an answer.

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2013

I applied a bounty here, and it doesn't appear to be working, but if I go over to my question at: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/177755/jira-confluence-directory-ownership

I can check and uncheck to increase bounty indefinintely.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events