Bonfire extension login issue

After i install the Bonfire extension to my Safari and Chrome browsers i can't login. I try entering the server URL my username and pass then i am redirected to "Issues" tab, but after that if i'll try to navigate to any other tab - it appears for a second and then returns me back to the "Issue" tab, when i go the the settings and try to enter the password again, it doesn't allow me to do that.

Inside of a JIRA i can creat Test Sessions without a problem, but i can't do anything inside of Bonfire extension.

I am using trial version of JIRA and Bonfire.

Please advise,

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Problem is fixed, it was all about the permissions..

I just noticed that Browser and Server versions are different, browser is 2.6.1.0 and server is 2.6.6.0 - i am not sure if this may cause an issue, but maybe this may somehow help.

Extension was installed from "Test Sessions" --> "Get Bonfire Extension".

Thanks.

Forgot to mention that i am running Mac OS X 10.8.3

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Canada

AUG Lunch Roundtable - August 13 - Highlights

Thanks to everyone who came out today for the lunch AUG - we had some great food and discussion (and ice cream sandwiches to fend off the heat!) The welcome and fun fact was great as well, what an aw...

39 views 2 3
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you