Blog Post macro not displaying posts when new label is created

Cornelius Engelhardt March 26, 2012

We are running 4.1. on a corporate server.

When setting a label filter on the Blog Post macro, it will work fine when using a label that was already used on older blog posts.

However when I create a completely label on a blog post, the message: No blog posts found. is displayed when adding the label as filter to the macro.

My conclusion is that the fiter does not pick up "new" labels right away but is there a way to fix that? I've already flushed all the queues and rebuilt the search indexes but it's still not picked up.

Edit: the issues seems to affect anything new in the bolg, including blog posts. New blog posts are also not displayed using the Blog Post Macros. I unfortunately don;t know exactly when this started.

Regards,

Cornelius

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2012

Hi Cornelius,

A bit of a long shot, but have you tried completely rebuilding the indexes from scratch - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+scratch ?

If the indexes have somehow become corrupted they may not get rebuilt properly from the UI and may need to be manually deleted and recreated.

Andrew.

Cornelius Engelhardt March 27, 2012

I'll try that. Thanks for the advice!

Regards,

Cornelius

Cornelius Engelhardt March 27, 2012

Andrew, your suggestion fixed the issue. Many thanks!

Cornelius

Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2012

Cool, glad it worked. Hopefully you shouldn't have to do that manual rebuild too often. Thanks for marking as correct.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events