Billing and Licensing information request - Refund

Good afternoon, 

The following email has been received from our End User 

I have recently purchased a number of Plug-ins for Confluence & Jira. The actual transaction was made on our behalf by a company called Decorus.

Unfortunately - I gave Decorus incorrect information that resulted in them purchaing the "Advanced Tables" plugin twice, instead of the intended Bob Swift "HTML" plugin.

Is it possible to remove the duplilcate "Advanced Tables" license and refund the money to the credit that Decorus used so that we can purchase the correct "HTML" plug-in.

As I made the purchase we have been advised by Kameron True I need to make the request to for the refund. Please can you advise if you require any additional information to enable you to proceed. 

Kind Regards,

Kirsty

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Ah, we're not Atlassian support, we're a community of end users like yourself.  You'll need to contact Atlassian to deal with this.  I'd tend to start with sales-at-atlassian-dot-com, and include your company name and "Support Entitlement Number" if you have it to hand.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

44 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you