cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and Licensing information request - Refund

Kirsty Owen June 2, 2015

Good afternoon, 

The following email has been received from our End User 

I have recently purchased a number of Plug-ins for Confluence & Jira. The actual transaction was made on our behalf by a company called Decorus.

Unfortunately - I gave Decorus incorrect information that resulted in them purchaing the "Advanced Tables" plugin twice, instead of the intended Bob Swift "HTML" plugin.

Is it possible to remove the duplilcate "Advanced Tables" license and refund the money to the credit that Decorus used so that we can purchase the correct "HTML" plug-in.

As I made the purchase we have been advised by Kameron True I need to make the request to for the refund. Please can you advise if you require any additional information to enable you to proceed. 

Kind Regards,

Kirsty

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2015

Ah, we're not Atlassian support, we're a community of end users like yourself.  You'll need to contact Atlassian to deal with this.  I'd tend to start with sales-at-atlassian-dot-com, and include your company name and "Support Entitlement Number" if you have it to hand.

Khaled Hussein August 7, 2023

how can i contact atlassian support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events