BigPicure TimeEstimate

Hi

I’m using the trial version of BigPicture so I hopefully can sell the idea, of using it, to my coworkers.

So fare I think I have covert all the questions that may come from them, by myself. – but there are one I can’t resolve and I’m not if its cause I’m using the Trial or I’m lacking the skills.

When I make or edit an Issue, plugin ignores the time estimates that I make and set all Issues to 1 day by default.

What am I doing wrong?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Trial is not limited at all in any way, it has all the features of a commercial license but just for the limited time.

By default, BigPicture uses our custom fields to determine the duration of all tasks. You can map it to time estimates in JIRA adminstration, Add Ons, Gantt configuration under BigPicture (left-hand side). It's in the task start date and task end date sections.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

141 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you