Behaviours Plugin showing up as update-able in UPM

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Hi guys

For some reason the Behaviours plugin is showing up even though the installed version is the same as the available version.

Any thoughts> Currently running 4.4.5

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

It looks as though two versions of the plugin have been published to MPAC with the same build number. I'll reach out to the developer and ask him to correct the issue.

JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2012

There's actually also a legitimate issue on the marketplace website. I've filed https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT-3122 to address this.

0 votes
Valentijn Scholten
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2012

I am having a similar issue, however slightly different.

I have 0.5.0 installed and the UPM tells me there's an update available towards 0.4.7

JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2012

Hi Valentijn,

Can you please comment on https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT-3122 with your application version and UPM version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events