Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo gadgets in JIRA are not appearing when accessed through a network outside the company network

AkshathaK February 7, 2012

I have added bamboo gadgets in JIRA dashboard which works fine when accessed within the company network. But when it is accessed outside the network, the bamboo gadgets keeps on loading without displaying any output. When i opened firebug there was a error saying, 'data is undefined'/'user is not authorised' . Can anyone help me on this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Akshatha

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2012

Gadgets are only embedded in JIRA, but they communicate directly with Bamboo - is your Bamboo accessible outside the company network?

AkshathaK February 20, 2012

Yes, Bamboo is accessible outside the company network.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2012

Are the applinks created using public Bamboo url or your internal private url?

AkshathaK February 21, 2012

Yes, the application is using internal private url. However, the same application can be acccessed using public url. But only the gadgets are not appearing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events