cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Balsamiq Mockups] mockup queries

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2012

I have just gone through the Mockup documentation and enabled the trial version for Mockup.

Now, I have couple of queries as below:

1. When i write {mockup} in comment area under confluence part, then i can see a link as Click here to create a UI mockup.

By clicking on link, it gives me an error page instead of redirecting to editor. System error is fire.

Please let me know for resolving this issue.

2. In confluence part, How to see the all created mockup images's name ? So, it can be use reuse in another comment.

At present, I can see the created mockup under top of the screen in confluence project space. But unable to see it's name.

Please share your comments.

3. In confluence part, How to share the mockup images among the multiple project space ?

Also, how to use the already created mockup images under Jira project issue ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

As found,

for point 1,

As communicated with mockup support, it is an bug and need to add image though conflucne space instead of comment. and use added image through {markup:mockupName} and also for editing image follow though conflunce space image edit link instead of editing in comment area.

for point 2, 3,

To share the image, have to share it through import/export option in mockup editor.

it is not possible to see all mockup names.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events