[Balsamiq Mockups] mockup queries

I have just gone through the Mockup documentation and enabled the trial version for Mockup.

Now, I have couple of queries as below:

1. When i write {mockup} in comment area under confluence part, then i can see a link as Click here to create a UI mockup.

By clicking on link, it gives me an error page instead of redirecting to editor. System error is fire.

Please let me know for resolving this issue.

2. In confluence part, How to see the all created mockup images's name ? So, it can be use reuse in another comment.

At present, I can see the created mockup under top of the screen in confluence project space. But unable to see it's name.

Please share your comments.

3. In confluence part, How to share the mockup images among the multiple project space ?

Also, how to use the already created mockup images under Jira project issue ?

1 answer

1 accepted

As found,

for point 1,

As communicated with mockup support, it is an bug and need to add image though conflucne space instead of comment. and use added image through {markup:mockupName} and also for editing image follow though conflunce space image edit link instead of editing in comment area.

for point 2, 3,

To share the image, have to share it through import/export option in mockup editor.

it is not possible to see all mockup names.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

189 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot