Autowatch drops with no apparent logic.

Pauli-Pekka Toivanen February 13, 2013

Many of your project members are complaining, that autowatch feature just drops occasionally. They enable it and is disables itself. How should i approach this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2013

Which system? Can you reliably replicate it?

Oh sorry first time here. Jira is 5.2.1. No i have not managed to replicate it. Though it seems that one particular project is having these problems.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Is JEMH in use, for this project? There is an auto watch checkbox, which if disabled causes users to be unhooked from autowatching. This was done when there was no admin ability to stop this from happening.

Ok i just figured that we other projects where it is enabled, so that just might be the cause of it :)

Hi! Thanks for your asnwers. Yes JEMH is used and i was suspecting it has something to do with this.

Do you mean "Add Sender As Watcher" ? It is enabled in this project though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events