cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian the book - softcopy?

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

So ... where can I get a softcopy of "Atlassian the book" from?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

If you're interested, send me an email at dennis@atlassian.com and I'll see if I can work something out.

Edit: sorry, misread. I thought you initially said softcover or hardcover :)

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

What is this book about ? can you provide some link ?

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

It's a book about Atlassian through the years and on our culture, it also has a lot of pics in it :)

Unfortunately I don't have a link

Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

They gave away copies at this year's Summit.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events