Atlassian product customer stats by country

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2012

What are the rough per-country system statistics of the Atlassian products, is this even public? I'm pondering some evolving information via clustRmaps I'm getting on the only just released JEMH users and am interested to know how this intersects with the Atlassian customer base (specifically JIRA at this point, but other products would also be of value). This kind of information would help support say a Spanish i18n translation over other languages (looking at South America).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Morgan Friberg [Atlassian] May 22, 2012

Unfortunately, we don't release that information. The closest thing is listing number of customers and number of countries. At the bottom of this page, you can see our JIRA numbers.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

Fair enough, I wonder if language stats are somehow available, rather than the location of the install?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events