Atlassian Support

I am trying to download the JIRA Calendar gadget. When I click on the link, I get a screen that indicates that I must verify my eMail address. When I click the link that says Re-send verification link, a popup box shows a message "Sending..." with an indicator that it is trying to send, but hours later, it is still going and the verification is never sent. This means that I cannot access anything on the Atlassian site, as all attempts to get to downloads or documentation makes me go through this same cycle.

1 answer

2 votes
Peter Koczan Atlassian Team Feb 27, 2013

There could be a problem with your new Atlassian ID account. As a solution, please contact our sales team at, as a workaround till then, try clearing cookies and all locally stored content from your browser to be able to access all websites without being logged in and these problems should go away.

Kind regards,

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published 28m ago in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working   must be molded to their unique circumstances  – type of s...

10 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot