It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Support

I am trying to download the JIRA Calendar gadget. When I click on the link, I get a screen that indicates that I must verify my eMail address. When I click the link that says Re-send verification link, a popup box shows a message "Sending..." with an indicator that it is trying to send, but hours later, it is still going and the verification is never sent. This means that I cannot access anything on the Atlassian site, as all attempts to get to downloads or documentation makes me go through this same cycle.

1 answer

2 votes
PeterKoczan Atlassian Team Feb 27, 2013

Hi,

There could be a problem with your new Atlassian ID account. As a solution, please contact our sales team at sales@atlassian.com, as a workaround till then, try clearing cookies and all locally stored content from your browser to be able to access all atlassian.com websites without being logged in and these problems should go away.

Kind regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

278 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you